Monday, February 14, 2011

The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum

I have always been a patriotic person.  I can cry at a moving rendition of our National Anthem or touching words by a great president.  I never thought about going to a presidential library but we decided to go to the Ronald Reagan Library in our travels. I was very moved by what I saw.  President Reagan was truly a great man. 

Our country had many problems when he was elected.  I remember many of the issues like high interest rates and long gas lines.  I remember how he had to build pride in our military again.  He also ended the cold war. 

My brother Bill, cousins Kay and Dick and Frank and I enjoyed this tour together.  Please enjoy some of our pictures from this visit. 

You can also visit the library at 



Simi Valley Calif.
Our Ticket To The Museum
Portrait Of President Reagan


President Frank

Vice President Nancy

President's Statement After the Attempt on His Life
Replica of the Reagan Oval Office
He Was Loved by All

Frank and Nancy with the President

Air Force One

It Was a Great Ride
The Challenger Crew Who Died in the Service of Our Country

Replica of the Berlin Wall That Was Dismantled at the End of the Cold War

Statue of Presidents Reagan and Gorbachev 

Frank's Ride with the President

Five Living Presidents

Model of the Whitehouse

The Back of the Whitehouse Showing all the Rooms


Ronald Reagan's Grave

Frank and I at the End of the Tour











No comments:

Post a Comment